Saturday, December 20, 2008

Book Publication Update

My chapter contribution, see Chapter XVII Trusted Computing: Evolution and Direction of this textbook Cyber Security and Global Information Assurance: Threat Analysis and Response Solutions will be published April 2009.

I would like to engage in more writing in 2009, hopefully publishing a paper or two peer-review journal articles related to information security and assurance. There are a couple projects I will be wrapping up from 2008 that will hopefully be foundational work for the papers I will be writing.

This is a first for me - so I am thrill but humbled by this experience. Writing this book chapter taught me many things - diligence, perseverance, and timeliness among others. As I Corinthians 3: 6-8 says "I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God made it grow. So neither he who plants nor he who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The man who plants and the man who waters have one purpose, and each will be rewarded according to his own labor".

No comments:

Post a Comment